During 2018–19 the Australian National Audit Office reported on two PM&C portfolio-specific performance audits:
- Management of the Regional Network (tabled 28 September 2018)
- Evaluating Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Programs (tabled 18 June 2019).
PM&C was involved in three multi-portfolio performance audits:
- Implementation of the Annual Performance Statements Requirements 2017–18
(tabled 17 December 2018)
- Closing the Gap (tabled 20 February 2019)
- Coordination Arrangements of Australian Government Entities Operating in Torres Strait
(tabled 29 May 2019).
Judicial decisions and other external scrutiny
PM&C has not been subject to any judicial decisions or decisions of administrative tribunals or the Information Commissioner in 2018–19 that have had, or may have, a significant effect on PM&C’s operations.
PM&C is subject to the Freedom of Information Act 1982 (FOI Act) and complies with the requirements of the Information Publication Scheme (IPS) to publish a range of information on its website. PM&C has prepared an IPS agency plan and published it on the PM&C website in accordance with subsection 8(1) of the FOI Act.